*love Suck*

*love Suck*


see i dont know why i liked you so much, i gave you all of my trust. i told you that i loved you.Now it`s all down the drain, you put me through pain.I wanna let you know how i feel. F**k what i said it dont mean shit now, f**k tha presents might as well throw em` out, f**k all those kisses they didnt mean jack f**k you, you hoe i dont want you back.F**k what i said, it dont mean shit now, fuck tha presents might as well throw em` out, f**k all them kisses they didnt mean jack, f**k you, you hoe i dont want you back.You thought you could, keep this shit from me, you burned B**ch i heard the story. you played me, and you ate her out. Now your asking for me back, your just another hag, look out Brad, cause your done with me.F**k what i said it dont mean shit now, f**k tha presents might as well throw em` out, f**k all those kisses they didnt mean jack f**k you, you hoe i dont want you back., F**k what i said it dont mean shit now, f**k tha presents might as well throw em` out, f**k all those kisses they didnt mean jack f**k you, you hoe i dont want you back. You question, if i care? You can ask anyone, i even said you were my great one. Now it`s over, but i do admit im sad, it hurt me real bad. i cant sweat that cause i loved tha hoe.F**k what i said it dont mean shit now, f*ck tha presents might as well throw em` out, fuck all those kisses they didnt mean jack f**k you, you hoe i dont want you back., F**k what i said!

No comments: